A best-friends-to lovers standalone romance from New York Times bestselling author Kendall Ryan.
After a rather uncomfortable ladies’ night involving a cucumber-wielding instructor with judgy eyes, I’m forced to admit my weaknesses. Rather than point blame at my lack of a sex life, I’m ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work.
As a junior executive who’s clawed her way up the corporate ladder, failure is not in my vocabulary. Confident and bold in other areas of my life, I have to admit it’s time to up my bedroom game.
Asking my friend Slate Cruz is really the only option. Slate is like a walking billboard for sex. The man gets more ass than a toilet seat. There’s no way I’ll want more from this playboy than a little inspiration to revive my inner sex kitten.
Except, what happens if I do?
Five ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ stars from Ari
Slate and Keaton have are best friends. Best friends help each other, right? Even when that means your best friend asks you to be her ‘sex tutor,’ right? If you’re Slate that’s exactly what it means. What could go wrong? Since the story is written by Kendall Ryan it goes so very right!
I break this review down into five points:
1. I loved Slate. He had me at hello! I adored him and my heart skipped a beat for him knowing he was the one who fell hard for his best friend.
2. The sexy times were hot. Cold drink, anyone? *fans self* Wow.
3. The humor and awkward situations make the book light and fun. I mean, who doesn’t like shenanigans? And Keaton and Slate had their share.
4. The friendship. Keaton and Sage have a bond beyond the sexual tutoring. Their friendship get real and strong and I liked that there was that foundation of a relationship already.
5. I really, really loved Slate. He basically made the story for me.
Love Machine is another five star gem from Kendall Ryan! She never fails to give me fabulously sexy and fun romances with a touch of feels. It’s the perfect beach read or book to spend an after getting lost in. 5 Stars.
GRAB A COPY TODAY!
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 1.5 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. She’s a traditionally published author with Simon & Schuster and Harper Collins UK, as well as an independently published author. Since she first began self-publishing in 2012, she’s appeared at #1 on Barnes & Noble and iBooks charts around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Today, Newsweek, and InTouch Magazine.
Visit her at: www.kendallryanbooks.com for the latest book news, and fun extras