The stages of reading Unexpected Love Story went like this:
1. Pure Excitement. Perfect Love Story was one of the best books I have ever read. I’ve been bouncing off the walls excited to get Crystal and Gabe’s story since I finished the first book. I KNEW this one was going to be epic!
2. Ugly Cry. If you haven’t read the first book in this series (WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!) Go back, read it now so you may be fully prepared. Seeing the past through Crystal’s eyes absolutely shattered my heart all over again but also made me love her even more.
3. Fan myself. The chemistry between Crystal and Gabe is insanely hot. Like ho. ly. crap HOT! These two make sexual tension an art form.
4. Laugh hysterically in public confirming your insanity to everyone. Between Crystal’s sass and Gabe’s frustration you don’t just get amazing sparks you also get great moments of humor.
5. Swoon like crazy. The swoon is strong in this one. The number of times I literally sighed like a girl in a teen drama is outrageous. Even with the back and forth that happens between these two stubborn people the love is so real you can feel it.
6. Cry the happy tears because this book is such perfection and your heart feels full to bursting by the time you reach the end.
Natasha Madison never fails to blow me away with every single book. Unexpected Love Story captured me the second I started reading. I went on an emotional roller coaster as Gabe and Crystal danced around each other in the most delicious of ways. A bit lighter than the first book in this series, but still full of the feels I adored every page! I already thought Crystal was the bomb before reading this, but now seeing her side of things I can honestly say everyone deserves a friend like Crystal in their corner. Despite the sassy stubborn woman you first see with Gabe she has a heart that is huge. The love she has for her family and friends runs deep and it’s heartwarming to see.
Gabe is a determined man and that’s exactly what Crystal needs. No matter how much she pushes he stays strong and that made me love him so freaking hard! I am now dying for the next book in this series because I’m completely addicted to these characters!
An enemies-to-lovers romance with epic chemistry, fantastic banter, and passion that practically explodes off the page. It’s fun, feisty, sexy and beautifully heartfelt, and I loved every moment! – Aj The escapist Book Blog
I finished this book in a couple hours, devouring every sentence, every page Natasha gifted the world with, until it was over and I was crying happy tears. – Cait’s Creatures
Unexpected Love was just that unexpected. The storyline at times has some heartbreaking moments for both characters that made you want to hug both of them. -Melissa BookSmacked